job winning application template

 address
Tel:0772632179/0702275834 
deka257@gmail.com.
human resource manager

 services limited
Plot 67,

kawempe , 



Dear; Mr/mrs
                                          
REF; APPLYING FOR THE POST OF GRADUATE TRAINEE

I am submitting my enclosed CV for your consideration regarding the above  position in your company.
My career to date has provided me with invaluable knowledge in various areas  , namely, quantity surveying, mechanical supervisor and technician, drawing interpretation and analysis ,safety and health engineering ,  Microsoft packages use   , site supervisor  and willing to learn more to suit complex and challenging tasks.
Am requesting to join your company so that i can improve and learn new skill and techniques from your company given the reputation and complexity of the projects it handles.

Right now I am looking for a suitable role which not only fits my abilities but also matches my future career ambitions. I would very much like to join a reputable and forward thinking company like yours where apart from contributing to the success of your business I can also learn valuable skills and also be given the opportunity to advance my career.

I possess a powerful combination of proven ability, expertise, solid communication skills, and extensive hands on experience.  I can work well under pressure, am reliable and carry out tasks in a thorough, precise manner. Some of other the key strengths I can offer you include:
I would also like to state that I have researched your company and was greatly impressed by its reputation not only amongst your customers but also the nation at large.

I look forward to the opportunity of meeting with you to learn more about your firm, its plans and goals, and discussing how I can contribute to its continued success. In the meantime I would like to thank you in advance for your time in considering my application.


Yours sincerely

ssekamatte denis



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

40+ Construction Tools List with Images for Building Construction

Building Materials properties and their Importance in Construction

How to Prevent Errors During Setting Out Building Plan on Ground?

Factors Affecting Selection of Foundation for Buildings?

Ceiling types used in Building Construction and their Applications

WHAT IS VOLUME BATCHING OF CONCRETE AND HOW IT IS DONE IN FIELD?

HOW TO DETERMINE DEPTH OF FOUNDATION

Construction Project Management Softwares

Methods of underpinning, Procedure and Applications in Foundation Strengthening

Methods for Calculating Cost of Engineering Consultant Services